Vinu .........................BLOG..Blog..bLog.blOg..bloG..blog

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Vinu - The Story

As Head Production-Planning at Toonz, I am charged with maintaining optimal productivity levels at India's leading animation studio. I'm responsible for planning production schedules and ensuring timely delivery of the dozen or more shows running concurrently through the studio pipeline. I formulates and implements strategies to streamline the company's production practices and policies. I joined Toonz in 2000 as a Production Assistant. In a short span of time, through sheer hard work and persistence, I rose to become the Office Supervisor and then, Production Coordinator. I credits the "Land of Gnoo" as a turning point in my career. I was given independent charge to oversee production on this prestigious project from Children of Faith, USA. I have overseen production for projects like "Brady's Beast" (Toonz/Treehouse/Vivatoon/Teva), "Katya & The Nutcracker" (John Cary Studios), "Twin Princes" (Ani21, Korea), "Prezzy" (Rainbow), "Turtle Island" (Mimosa Productions), "Dreem Teenz" and "Dreem Witch" (Dreem TV), and "The Three Bears" (Neptuno Studios) among others. I have worked on studio home productions like "The Adventures of Tenali Raman" and "The Adventures of Hanuman". I have experience of working in different mediums like 2D, flash and 3D, and varied formats like feature films, television commercials and short films.I'm currently supervising projects like "Tommy & Oscar - The Movie" (Rainbow), Pumpkin Moon (2SideTv) and "Willo The Wisp" (John Cary Studios). I'm also supervising the "Legends Of The Ring Of Fire" series for Disney Studios. After doing my schooling in Christ Nagar English High School, I did his Pre-Degree in Commerce from Mar Ivanios College. I'm a graduate in commerce and a post graduate rank holder in computer science. I'm married to the most understanding person and is currently enjoying the status of fatherhood. My son Eric was born on the 13th of March 2005.I'm so proud and confident when I say "You can find the "Old" young me in me even now". I'm just a fun-loving kid who doesn't wanna grow up.You can contact me at +91 94470 58836

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home